Last Updated July 17th, 2018
We recommend you come to this page periodically as information is subject to change. The latest update date will be at the top of the page.
We live in a time where people care more about what happens to their data. Complying with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR is good business practice. By submitting your information to either sign up to our mailing list, submitting your credit card information to purchase our online subscription service and/or any other services/products available, you are putting your full trust in our ability to keep this information safe and secure. This is not something we take lightly, we make it our primary responsibility to safeguard this information and take certain precautions so you know exactly what is being done with your information.
To add to this, Axion Marketing Inc also fully complies with the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation – CASL, this applies to all electronic messages including emails and texts sent to you by Axion Marketing Inc., its’ directors, partners, shareholders, officers, associates, agents and employees that must be related to commercial activity.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
Axion Marketing Inc. may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To develop and maintain your website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure website performance;
- To process payment that you make through Axion Marketing Inc.;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends;
- To notify you of new information and/or services that may be of interest to you.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
- We do not share your private information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process;
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties;
- You must fill out the applicable registration form to register and if you would like to receive regular correspondence from Axion Marketing Inc, its’ directors, partners, shareholders, officers, associates, agents and employees;
- We never share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DADA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION ONLINE
- You can inquire about all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information;
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error;
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Axion Marketing uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products/services by means of social media networks and google content network. This means you may see an ad for one of our products/services because of visiting our website. In addition, Axion Marketing Inc. uses custom audiences based on e-mails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products/services to you via Facebook.
Please Note: Your personal identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from Axion Marketing Inc.
- You may choose to opt-out of Facebook remarketing by CLICKING HERE
- You may also choose to opt-out of Google Remarketing by CLICKING HERE
Axion Marketing Inc. prides itself in creating the best user experience for those visiting our website. We look at aggregated data such as scrolling patterns, clicks, and that allows us to run tests to determine which pages are generating the best results.
Please Note: Your personal identifiable information is not used by any of our tracking tools.
Axion Marketing Inc. uses Active Campaign as its email service provider. Active Campaign collects contact information, distributes our regular emails, and tracks actions you take. This allows the Axion Marketing Inc team to measure the performance of the website and emails.
Upon subscription, Active Campaign also tracks the pages you visit on the website.
Our emails contain tracking pixels. This pixel is embedded in emails and helps us measure the success of each email sent out. We can see when (and if) you open an email and which links within the email you click. This behavior is not passed to any third-parties.
CLICK HERE to review the Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation.
Payments are processed through the website and transaction are completed using Stripe. This service will store your name, email address, and payment information. All data entered will be stored for renewal subscriptions and monthly payments. Once you have made a payment, you will receive an email confirmation.
OTHER WAYS WE MAY COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- You may be asked to fill out a voluntary survey which is done through google forms. This allows us to measure the results of the survey.
CLICK HEREto review the Google Privacy and Terms;
- Webinars are hosted on Zoom. If you choose to participate in a webinar, you will be required to submit personal information to register and login. You may receive email information regarding reminders and recording availability.
- We offer multiple ways to connect with Axion Marketing Inc. This includes email, messenger chat and messenger chatbot feature. Any information collected from you via contact form, your information will be safely stored on either the website server and/or with Active Campaign server.
CLICK HEREto review Facebook and Messenger Policy & Usage Guidelines.
- BE INFORMED: To the best of our ability, we have added all pertinent information to let you know exactly how we are and could be using your personal information;
- ACCESS: You can access your information at any time by clicking on your account in the practice portal, you may also connect with us directly by email: [email protected];
- RECTIFICATION: You may change and/or update your personal information at any time;
- ERACE: You may at any point request to be completely removed from our database. You can do this by unsubscribing from our emails and/or contacting [email protected] to request account information removal;
- DATA PORTABILITY: You may submit a request to collect your data from Axion Marketing Inc.;
- OBJECT: You have the right to refuse or say no to promotions and/or any automated decision-making;
- RESTRICT PROCESSING: You may choose to limit how we use your personal data information.